1) Who can purchase these tools? Our company exists to provide the best products available to qualified customers only. For security reasons, we do not sell our lockout tools to the general public. Our customers include Towers, Locksmiths, Law Enforcement Agencies, Fire Departments, Automotive-related businesses and City Agencies. Our security process allows us to screen every order to ensure our products are sold only to establishments that need LEGAL entry into vehicles. We assume no responsibility for any damages by persons who obtain our tools illegally
2) Are there any Government and City agency discounts? As always, we offer a 15% discount to all Fire and Police Departments, City Agencies, and Military Installations when they purchase our lockout tools. Please just add a special note with your online order, or you can call us direct at 1.800.874.5625 We are happy to offer generous quantity discounts, so please call for a quote.
3) What is the warranty on the tools? At Next Generation Lockout Tools, we offer the same Lifetime Warranty on our wire lockout tools since the mid 1980’s. If you break one of our lock out tools, just mail it to us, and we will replace it for free. The only requirement is that the broken lockout tool is basically in the same shape as the original and not "bent" from being stuck in a car. Please call us for our shipping address and make sure you have your complete company name, and return address inside the packaging. Compare the warranty the other companies offer with their lockout tools and you will be confident in ordering from us! Next Generation Lockout Tools, quality made to last!
4) What is your return policy? Returns- Please contact us for an RMA number before returning any parts. There is a 15% restocking fee and the parts may only be returned if the product is new resalable condition. There are no refunds on shipping costs. If you received a wrong or damaged part please contact us for an RMA number so we may quickly assist you in remedying the situation. We will include the return shipping information with the RMA number.
5) What are your shipping prices?
Please make sure to select the proper shipping costs at the top left of every page of products. We reserve the right to add the correct shipping before processing all payments for orders. Multiple tools will be packaged together in one box. Select the largest size from tools ordered.
1- FREE SHIPPING- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200 in the U.S.A.
2- GENERAL SHIPPING- All tools UNDER 49 inches are shipped in a box for $8.50 in the U.S.
3- OVER-SIZED SHIPPING- All tools OVER 49 inches are shipped in a special box for $18.50 in the U.S.
4- International Shipping- Billed at exactly the cost charged by the shipping company.
5- We don't ever charge extra for handling and packaging.
6) What is your Privacy Notice? We respect your privacy and will not sell your information to third parties or advertising companies. We do not install any adware, advertising software, or popup software on your computer. We do our best to give our customers an enjoyable shopping experience. From time to time, we may change this privacy information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to this web site to notify you of these changes.
7) What are your Conditions of Use? You agree by using this web site that you may not copy any of the images, photos, pictures, coding, HTML, text, expressed ideas, or other information from this web site. This service and this web site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please exit this site now.